Multimedia app offers tech and media news, product reviews, analysis and video.
To assist you with TapLynx, we have compiled a variety of support resources including our wiki, blog, webinars, and whitepapers.
AIf you have questions that cannot be answered by our FAQs, Video Tutorials, or in the Google Groups, please email us at email@example.com.
As a supplement to the Wiki, we'll now be posting video tutorials like the one below showing you how to implement many features of TapLynx. TapLynx Tutorials
Need individualized support to build your app or to get it submitted to the Apple Store? Head here to purchase a support package today.
Request and vote for features for upcoming versions of TapLynx on our UserVoice forum: TapLynx Roadmap for iPhone or TapLynx Roadmap for iPad (coming soon).
Follow us on twitter.
- NewsGator previously recorded webinars
- Variety Webinar
- STRATFORD Webinar
- Webinar with Brent Simmons, the creator of TapLynx
What is TapLynx?
TapLynx is an application framework that you can use to quickly build iPhone and iPad applications without having to know any programming. All you have to do is download the SDK to your Mac and follow the instructions to get your app running in no time.
How much does it cost?
TapLynx licenses are inexpensive, for the simple reason that we want you to use it for your clients, and we want you to make money. Each app that you build requires a license key which, when you're ready, can be purchased to unlock the SDK and remove the TapLynx development banner.
For detailed pricing, please visit our pricing page.
What ad servers do you support?
The framework supports ads from Doubleclick and other web based networks. We will soon be adding support for iAds. More importantly, we will also sell your inventory if you’d like. Contact us!
How long does it take to build an app?
We've seen people spend anywhere from 2 hours to 2 months designing their iPhone/iPad apps. But here's the better news. Everything in the app is delivered through a configuration file which can live anywhere... so you can make changes to the application without having to resubmit to Apple.
Why should I use TapLynx instead of another framework?
- It’s easy to get started, you don’t have to know Cocoa to build your own app.
- You can make changes to the application on the fly. Because of the remote configuration, changes to look/feel or content can be made without having to repackage and send to Apple for approval.
- It’s the most efficient way to serve content on a wireless device. When our apps download content, you'll only download the latest news that you haven't seen yet. That means that the content comes down faster, and the service uses less of your audience's data service connection.
Why should I use TapLynx instead of a website designed for an iPhone/iPad?
Simple. Offline access to content. Analytics of offline usage. Not to mention your icon will be on the device's home screen, providing a constant reminder to your audience.