Multimedia app offers tech and media news, product reviews, analysis and video.
An Affordable Option For Creating iPhone and iPad Apps
The SDKs are free to download and evaluate, and once you are ready to push to production all you’ll need to do is purchase a license key. One license key is required per production application.
TapLynx for the iPhone - $299
- 16 tabs with ‘customize’ feature (4 tabs visible & ‘More’)
- Customize colors, graphics
- Text content (list view with thumbnails if available, article views, web page integration)
- Email links to articles
- Photo galleries (list view, grid view, photo view with gesturing)
- Post to Twitter
- Refresh content bar
- Search – either in-app or via web service (client provided)
- Video content (plays in native iPhone player)
TapLynx for the iPad: Early Access - $499
- Build an app on our iPad code while it's still in development
- Extensive customization options: fonts, colors, and overall appearance
- Sharing options include Twitter, Facebook, and Email
- Display your RSS feeds in elegant content trays
- Play video content
- Include as many tabs as you'd like
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I sell my app on the App Store once I've built it on TapLynx?
- Once you purchase a TapLynx license, you own your app. This means if you want to sell your app on the Store, you're free to. How do I get the money when I charge for my app?
- This is all managed through your Apple Developer account once you've published your app in the Store. How many apps can I publish per license?
- Each license works for one app only. Do I need an Apple Developer account?
- Yes, you need a Developer account to publish your app to the App Store. If you want to distribute your apps for internal company purposes only, you’ll need the Apple Enterprise Developer account. Will TapLynx help me publish the app?
- We are happy to walk you through the steps via our customized Support package. See the Support tab at the top of the page for more information. Can I make multiple apps?
- You definitely can. You will just need a license key for each app. If you're developing a bulk of apps, we offer discounts. Get in touch with us at [email protected] to learn more. Can I build an Android app too?
- Right now TapLynx is only designed for iPhone and iPad apps, though creating an Android version is one of our top priorities. Do you offer a non-profit discount?
- We think the $299 price of TapLynx is an incredibly low price for an app for both non-profits and for-profits. We only offer discounts for those customers buying in bulk or who develop a large number of apps for clients. Can TapLynx help me build my app?
- We do build semi-custom apps via our parent company Push IO. Email us at [email protected] for more information.